Athlone [Ath Luain - the ford of Luan]

Athlone [Ath Luain - the ford of Luan]

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rejoice oh dear friend because it is the day of happiness

I am happy to tell you that I have found a home to live for the next three and some months.

It wasn't that "awesome" house I heard about good stories or the other one that I went to see on Friday. It was actally after those two visits when my hostmother saw this sign, closeby though, that said single rooms 60e and basically includes everything. Electricity, broadband, bins, heating, tv, everything. There's no bins, only the ones that I get from the supermarket buying food. So I pay 60e per week and my deposit is 240e so one months rent. Not too shabby for me.
It was funny how my host-mother reminded me today how I guess I have said earlier that things will turn out good for me. And they truly have.
I have found a home that you must seek, because you cannot see it from the main road.. It's hidden, but what a jewel.
There was also this gilr who came to see the house and she will also move there next week. Yes, I am moving in on Monday.  And she seems nice. There also lives three guys, two students and one works somewhere in Athlone.
The main factor was that it was so clean, the house I mean and just felt like the right place.
It felt like this heavy burden was taken off from me and joy came after founding this place.

Because I have to admit that last night wasn't a good day at all.. I was thinkin of all my health problems and even thoughts about coming back home came to me. Because of that I started to wonder if I had this bad time in India or in States. Couldn't remember. But let's say that now knowing that I have found a place, coming back to Finland isn't my first tthought. Just hoping my health will stay good and no problems in that area..

And I can SKYPE next week forward.. That's the greatest thing of all :)

I will let you know more later, let me rejoice now! ( I went to see Tangled and loved it!!) I have to share about my experience later in a Irish movie theater.. it was new.

No comments:

Post a Comment